GE Basements and Underground Structures Conference 2015
Ground Engineering is delighted to bring you the eighth annual Basements and Underground Structures Conference, the only event exploring the procurement, design and delivery of underground spaces.
From large infrastructure projects to commercial developments and residential extensions, the basement market offers extensive opportunities which are set to continue as urban land remains a premium.
Attend the 2015 conference to:
- Capitalise on future project opportunities and explore client pipelines
- Meet the new standards in basement design and improve safety onsite
- Learn from innovative case studies from projects being delivered in challenging ground conditions and in constrained sites
- Network with clients, tier 1 contractors, designers, tier 2 contractors and the whole supply chain
- Mitigate geotechnical risk to prevent damage to neighbouring structures
Whatever the scale, location or stage of the basements you are involved in, Basements and Underground Structures gives you the industry’s best opportunity to improve your knowledge and understand where future opportunities will arise.
Key features for 2015:
- Breakout sessions – allowing you to focus your experience on infrastructure, commercial or residential basements
- Breakfast briefing – providing insight into a challenging project and extra networking with industry leaders
- Temporary works seminar – pinpointing how temporary works will be designed and delivered on future basement projects
- Project case studies – sharing best practice in the design, specification and delivery of underground spaces
- Drinks reception – rounding off the event with an opportunity to share best practice and project experiences