Join the who’s who of the basements and geotechnical community to discuss where future investment opportunities lie and how the next generation of projects will be designed and delivered.
With exciting projects on the horizon and in the ground, the event offers you all the key information and players under one roof.
The 2017 event will offer you unique features including:
- Exclusive Networking – gain access to over 240 senior industry figures including potential clients, project partners and innovative suppliers.
- Peer Learning – attend technical workshops, breakfast briefings, panel discussions and case study sessions to draw out lessons from current projects across the domestic, commercial and infrastructure sectors.
- Knowledge building – hear about the techniques and technologies which will be critical to the delivery of future basement projects and understand what this means for your business.
Why You Should Attend
The programme is designed to bring together those working on large, medium and small scale projects, in sectors including infrastructure, commercial and residential. Join us at the conference to have you questions answered so you can succeed in the sector:
- How is basement design changing as a result of guidance and technology?
- What are main contractors looking for from the supply chain in order reduce the costs and risks of construction?
- How is tighter local planning regulation impacting the construction of basements in central London?
- What does the UK infrastructure market hold in terms of future underground spaces and structures?
- Where do the greatest opportunities lie post the EU referendum?
The conference also provides an excellent learning and networking opportunity for the industry and is essential for anyone already or looking to be involved in underground projects.
Who You Will Meet
- Local Authorities
- Tier 1 Contractors
- Consulting Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Cost Consultants
- Technology providers