GE Basements and Underground Structures is designed to bring together those working on a diverse range of projects, in sectors including infrastructure, commercial and residential to share best practice, discuss industry challenges and enjoy extensive networking. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have your pressing questions answered:
- What is the outlook for underground space construction over the next five years?
- How is technology influencing basement design?
- How can we reduce embodied carbon in our projects?
- Should temporary be given the same importance as permanent works?
- How can we attract new talent while retaining existing staff in the geotechnical industry?
- What impact will inflation have on our projects and how to minimise that?
- How are major projects such as HS2 shaping up and what will the next generation of mega basements look like?
- What are the lessons learned from failures and how can we apply that in our projects moving forward?
- Will there be more basement construction opportunities outside of London in the medium-term or will a new generation of deep London basements be the main industry driver?
Who should attend?
Our audience is made up of senior decision-makers and geotechnical and project leads, from clients, Tier 1 contractors, specialists and designers. The event is a unique gathering for those driving forward major projects in all sectors.