Basements and Underground Structures is designed to bring together those working on a diverse range of projects, in sectors including infrastructure, commercial and residential, to share best practice, discuss industry challenges and enjoy extensive networking. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have your pressing questions answered:
- What is the outlook for underground space construction over the next five years?
- What does government planning to fund infrastructure projects look like for the years to come?
- How is technology influencing basement design and our capabilities?
- How can we reduce embedded carbon in our projects?
- What does the future of the main contractor-led model look like, and will specialists continue to lead more basement projects?
- How can we encourage new talent while retaining existing staff in the geotechnical industry?
- What impact will inflation have on our projects and how can the effects be minimised?
- How are major projects such as HS2 shaping up and what will the next generation of mega basements look like?
- What are the lessons learned from failures and how can we apply that in our projects moving forward?
- Will there be more basement construction opportunities outside of London in the medium-term or will a new generation of deep London basements be the main industry driver?