The 2020 programme is currently under development but will include keynotes from industry leaders, insight from project managers, cross-industry debates on critical issues and much much more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers, pose your questions and make new connections with virtual networking tools.
Delegates will gain access to all of the live virtual sessions and you will have access to any sessions they have missed, post event.
A snapshot of the 2020 event:
- The data challenge – what are the barriers to data sharing in geotechnical engineering?
- How can the industry create more adaptable underground spaces?
- Sharing progress with the update of EC7 and the potential developments for basement and retaining wall design
- How can the industry combine lean construction with lean temporary works?
- How are technological and technical innovations changing what engineers can deliver underground?