Basements and Underground Structures is designed to bring together those working on a diverse range of projects, in sectors including infrastructure, commercial and residential to share best practice and enjoy extensive networking. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have your pressing questions answered:
- What is the outlook for underground space construction over the next five years?
- How is technology influencing basement design and our capabilities?
- What does the future of the main contractor-led model look like and will specialists continue to lead more basement projects?
- How are major projects such as HS2 shaping up and what will the next generation of mega basements look like?
- Will there be more basement construction opportunities outside of London in the medium-term or will a new generation of deep London basements be the main industry driver?
During 2021, we will continue to follow government advice on COVID-19 restrictions. If we are unable to meet physically, we will run this event virtually and update you of any changes as soon as we can.
Who should attend
Our audience is made up of senior decision-makers and geotechnical projects leads, including clients, Tier 1 contractors, specialists and designers. This is a unique gathering for those driving forward major projects in all sectors.
Save £200 if you book before 6 August. Don't miss out on this special supersaver offer.