The programme is designed to bring together those working on a diverse range of projects, in sectors including infrastructure, commercial and residential. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have your pressing questions answered:
- What is the outlook for underground space construction over the next five years?
- How is technology influencing basement design and our capabilities?
- What does the future of the main contractor-led model look like and will specialists continue to lead more basement projects?
- How are major projects such as HS2 shaping up and what will these next generation of mega basements look like?
- Will there be more basement construction opportunities outside of London in the medium-term or will a new generation of deep London basements be the main industry driver?
The conference also provides an excellent learning and networking opportunity for the industry, making it essential for anyone already, or looking to be, involved in underground projects