The 2022 programme is currently under development and will be launched in the Summer.
Examples of previous content we have covered:
- lessons from the Northern Line extension’s underground spaces
- What low carbon material options are there for projects and what impact are they having?
- Revealing how the temporary and permanent works combine to meet requirements of the constrained site
- How can we maximise reducing carbon footprint of basement designs, retaining walls and temporary works?
Examples of previous speakers include:
- Dimitrios Selemetas, technical director - geotechnics, AKTII
- Stuart Norman, managing director, Keltbray
- John Patch, technical consultant. Association of Specialist Underpinning Contractors
- Stuart Hardy, technical leader – geotechnical, Laing O’Rourke
- Alice Berry, associate - geotechnics, Arup
If you are interested in being involved in the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org